Friday, February 20, 2009

A Bit of Inner Turmoil

With Friday here, I get to try to figure out how to get some ride time. If I want to. The problem is going to be the weather. After Monday’s ride I don’t think the cold will be much of a problem, as long as I make sure to wash my gloves afterward. My nose tends to run quite a bit when I ride in the cold. Not a pleasant thought, I know, but it’s one of many factors a lazy fat cyclist must consider.

I’ve been trying to figure out how I can get some time on my trainer. It’s not just the schedule. I think if I get up 15 minutes earlier I can get a decent, if short, workout in. The problem is that I hate exercise bikes. Riding a trainer is too much like that. It’s just boring. I’ve tried watching TV and listening to the iPod. Nothing helps.

We’ll see how the weekend goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment